Got "Love Story" Fever?

Because I really should update this blog but am still too lazy to finish pending posts, here are some of my recent tweet rants.


Ok, anyone else trying to remain excited about "I hate love stories?"Thu Jun 03 04:10:10 via web

I absolutely refuse to use the spelling the producer seems to prefer


I meam the tweete, comments etc had had me so gung ho, had my count-down-to-release calendar and everything...Thu Jun 03 04:11:57 via web

Yea, that's supposed to say *mean* and *tweets*.


...but then the first still release and "tacky" was the first word that came to mind.Thu Jun 03 04:16:10 via web

Really? This is your first official production still?


It looked like a not- quite-ready picture that someone had photoshop-ed and leaked. Not at all like an official promo photo.Thu Jun 03 04:16:14 via web

Then the teasers/trailers started and I kept finding myself thinking- This is a Dharma production?- I certainly can't tell from the visualsThu Jun 03 04:19:41 via web

Not that they're bad or anything, I wouldn't know anyways. But words that keep recurring to me when I see them are amateur, projecty, dated!Thu Jun 03 04:22:19 via web

Exhibit B


I want so badly to be gung ho again. Someone fix this...me...them...it!Thu Jun 03 04:23:22 via web

And now that my venting spanned over 8 tweets, I realize that this should have been a blog post instead.Thu Jun 03 04:26:12 via web

Of course since I am a lazy bum, I am just going to upload these tweets to the blog and ta da! new blog entry made.Thu Jun 03 04:26:58 via web

P.S: this post was also an excuse to finally use the "publitweet blacbird" tweet embedder thingy. Been dying to use it for quite a while and now I can say that it is officially awesome!


Update:
Thank God for Vishal-Shekar!
                                                                           
0 Responses

" Yay or Nay? "