Disclaimer!

  1. I am not an intelligent movie buff. In fact, I am quite the illiterate when it comes to the art of cinema. I am totally oblivious to the message within the message within the message that the story is supposed to convey. Any movie-related statement I make, is done strictly as a mass consumer of the finished product.
  2. I do not do in-depth movie reviews. However, there may be occasional exceptions.
    •  By "review', what I really mean is random thoughts and reactions I have during a movie that may not necessarily related to the movie.
  3. I am not a writer nor do I have any illusions of becoming one. The sole purpose of this blog is to while away time (time pass?) as I force sleep on my eye lids. Yes, only my eye lids go to sleep.
  4. This blog has nothing to do with the artists "missing persons" or their album "Rhyme & Reason". My apologies to those fans who keep ending up on my blog.
  5. Yes, I think Katrina Kaif is annoying. But, she is starting to grow on me.
  6. No, leggings are not pants.
  7. Will be added as soon as I think of something else.


2 Responses
  1. been reading your old posts. u r one funny person. these days i think my mind does not sleep but every other part of me definitely does. lol



" Yay or Nay? "