Classnotes

Here are the notes I took in my last class.

(Note: This is not intended to be poetry in any shape, size or form. It is also not supposed to make any sense whatsoever. This is just to show that there are so many better things to do with class time than actually listening to the lecture.)



Apples, Oranges and bananas are nice,
But not amongst my favorite fruits.
Can't tell you what foods I like but,
Drinks are often an essential part.
Eggs, however, are overrated.
Food itself, is overrated.
Growing weird things out of overrated foods is the exception.
How would you like to try that out?
I tell you, it's a lot of fun.
Just do not try to eat whatever is grown,
Knocking at death's door would be the result.
Luck you, if you survive.
Most do die, you should know.
Not me however, I'm superhuman.
Or you, if junk food is your norm.
Please do not try this otherwise,
Quests for nirvana would be a waste of time.
Rushing to the ER is much more likely,
Subsequent death a major possibility.
Therefore, stay away from weird growths.
Understand that this is for your own good.
Vomit whatever you've already consumed.
Wash up afterwards or you'll stink too.
Xeno-lovers be warned!
You're thinking, "All this makes no sense!"
Zzzz, forever, is what would be next!

0 Responses

" Yay or Nay? "